Prime Minister Conte at the UN General Assembly (25 and 26 September)
26 Settembre 2018
Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte was in New York on 25 and 26 September to attend the 73rd Session of the United Nations General Assembly.
The agenda was scheduled as follows (local time).
TUESDAY, 25 SEPTEMBER
- 13:00 - Arrival at the United Nations Building.
- 13:15 - State Luncheon with the attendance of the UN Secretary General, Antonio Guterres.
- 15:00 - Address at the event “Action for Peacekeeping”.
- 18:30 - Visit to the Italian Consulate General. Meeting with the representatives of the Italian Community (690 Park Avenue).
WEDNESDAY, 26 SEPTEMBER
- 14:30 - Address by the Prime Minister at the General Assembly (General Assembly Hall).
- 15:35 - Press point in the Rose Garden of the United Nations Building.
- 16:45 - Bilateral meeting with the President of the 73rd United Nations General Assembly, Maria Fernanda Espinosa Garcés. (Conference Building)
- 18:40 - Meeting with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Antonio Guterres. (Secretariat Building)